Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yet Another Shameless Book Plug

Torrance circa 1931, nothing but oil derricks and farms

I thought I'd just post here my good news. The interview about my book that I did with Evan Kleiman for her Good Food Show on radio station KCRW is going to air this Saturday, March 21st. It not only airs live on the radio on 89.9 f.m. here in LA, but live on the web I believe.

The show airs from 11 a.m. to noon but my portion is scheduled to be on at 11:26 a.m. I am also interested in hearing the other story about the ladies from Lomita's St. Mark's Church replanting their grape vines!

Here's the link detailing the show, http://www.kcrw.com/etc/programs/gf/gf090321cheese_myths_umami_b

4 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Judi! I listened to your show...it was awesome and you sounded great! The story of the grape vines was pretty good too.
Can't wait for those strawberries!

LA Farm Woman said...

Thanks Mary Ruth,

The strawberries at Ishibashi are here and they are yummy! So, go get some.

Dollhead said...

I heard your interview and enjoyed it very much, thank you for sharing your knowledge of our California history.

LA Farm Woman said...

Thanks for the kind words and for caring about our farm history!