Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big News: Book Has On Sale Date!

While I am still recovering from my wonderful trip to San Francisco, I was very excited when I got home to receive word that a tentative date for my book to go on sale has been selected.

Ready? It's Monday, September 8. It sure does make it seem real now! So, being technologically impaired, I couldn't figure out how to turn the PDF of the cover into a photo so dorky me just took a photo of it and I am posting it here, (clicking on it makes it bigger but it does look way lame)!

It's titled: Farming in Torrance and the South Bay and is being published by Arcadia Publishing.

I am going to be posting stories about our wonderful farmers and history here in the weeks ahead.

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Awesome! This will be fun and interesting to read. I'm a relative newcomer to California and I have always enjoyed listening to the "old timers" talking about the dairy farms, orange groves and farms in the South Bay. Hard to believe it was here.