They, (along with the California State Board of Food and Agriculture) are hosting Ag. Vision Listening Sessions next month that provide a forum for agriculture and the public to give their input into a California agricultural vision. This vision will be used to guide public policy and investment priorities at the state and national level for the next 20 years.
They want to know:
- What do you have to say to these questions?
- What is your vision for California agriculture by 2030?
- What will be the biggest challenge in achieving that vision?
- In 2030, how has public perception of agriculture changed?
- What is a "must have" in an Ag Vision for California?
July 1st - San Luis Obispo: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
July 2nd - Tulare: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
July 7th - Oxnard: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
July 8th - Escondido: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
For more information or to RSVP, visit www.cdfa.ca.gov/agvision.