Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Shameless Book Plug

Exciting news for me, I happened to be looking for something on Barnes and Noble.com and so I thought I would see if by chance the publisher did what they said they were going to do and I searched and lo and behold there's a link to a page where you can pre-order my book, "Farming in Torrance and the South Bay." Its coming out in September, they told me September 8, but here it says September 3rd.

How cool is this? I mean I have had my work published so many times in books, magazines, encyclopedias, the Farmer's Almanac, etc., but there's something about having "my own" book that has me acting like a teenager.

Anyhow, here's the link: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Farming-in-Torrance-the-South-Bay-California/Judith-Gerber/e/9780738559308/?itm=1

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Yay! Congratulations to you, Judi. Wishing you much success.