Thursday, January 10, 2008

Redondo Beach Farmers' Market



After spending all day yesterday at the Library and the Torrance Historic Museum, I thought I should get out and go shopping at the farmers' market. And, luckily for me, Thursday mornings the Redondo Beach Farmers' Market is in full swing.

Not only do they have some of my favorite farmers, Ha's Apple Farm, Zuckerman's Farm, MB Farms, and Smith Organic Farm, but it's located in such a beautiful place, overlooking the Pacific, how many other farmers' markets can make that claim?

So, here are a few shots of the market (although not that high quality since I took them with my cell camera). If you are interested in going to the Redondo Beach Farmers' Market, it operates year-round on Thursdays, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., just above the bike path, next to the Pier and alongside Veteran's Park, http://www.redondo.org/depts/recreation/facilities/farmers_market.asp

1 comment:

Ruthie Houston-Barrett said...

Love this farmer's market -- not the largest one, but imo the most beautiful, uplifting, recharging, enjoyable setting.